Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks Ayesha!







I was visiting with Ayesha last week and she shared with me the Burp Cloths that she makes as gifts for her friends. They are all so adorable I thought I should make some for our grandson Jack who will be making his arrival in late November. Once I started making them I couldn't believe how much fun and how easy and gratifying this project was. When I went to Joann's I could not believe the wonderful selection of flannel they have. Needless to say a "baker's dozen" later and I think I have enough for now. But you never now when I might sight a piece of flannel I just can't live without!

1 comment:

The Robin Family said...

Carol,
Your burp cloths are awesome. I love them. I knew you would be so creative with them. I love all the fabric you chose too.