Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gramma goes to Sacramento - First Day Incredible Johns Pizza




The first night I arrived in Sac the kids took me to Johns Incredible Pizza. Johns Incredible Pizza is outrageous. I don't know why Orange County doesn't have one. It is super clean, huge, lots of fun, all sorts of food not just pizza and the best thing is that they are not too pricey and they have coupons. The families enjoy it so much. You can surely tell Emily was so happy to be there and I loved watching her. (The pics are kind of small - sorry! Just click on them and they will open bigger.)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Robin Family said...

I have heard such great things about John's pizza. I have been told it's not only fun for the kids but for the adults too. Next time we drive through Sacramento we will have to stop in.