Monday, July 28, 2008

Couple of items to share - TV Show & Blog


While visiting with my brother Rob and my sister-in-law Doreen this summer they shared a TV program that is on very late at night. Well as most of you know I go to bed around 9:00 p.m. Remember I am an early riser too and most mornings awake at 6:00 a.m. Thank goodness for our DVR! The name of the show is The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. It is hilarious and I have now been waking up having my morning latte and watching it. Please use caution if you have little ones as this program can be a little risque and has subject matters for mature audiences only! I love Craig Ferguson's facial expressions. They are priceless. Take a look - not for everyone!

The other thing that I have been looking at is a blog of this young woman who is incredible. Her blog is:
http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ She has some great ideas, recipes, photos and stories to share take a gander at her sight also. Read the story of how she met her husband. It is really romantic if you are into that and may bring a few tears to your eyes depending on your mood!

No comments: