Sunday, May 30, 2010

FRE Family Retirement Celebration


Maureen Chris, Vicki Loughran, Jan Williams, and Joyce Rubel were honored at a wonderful celebration at the Renaissance Hotel in Aliso Viejo. What an incredible evening to pay tribute to these lovely ladies. I have enjoyed working with them at FRE and miss them dearly. Jan and Vicki taught at my girls elementary school and I had the priviledge of working with them at FRE. I met Joyce when Teresa and her son Ken became friends in school at Trabuco Hills. Maureen Chris I came to know and love through FRE. We have spent many evenings having fun at Bunco, walking through Orange on a home tour, spending a special evening for the past few years during the Christmas holidays at a local church and enjoying this past year at Stagecoach. I feel so fortunate and blessed to call them my friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: