Sunday, April 15, 2007

Viburnum Snowball, Eastern

I had purchased an Eastern Viburnum on the recommendation of a friend. She knew I loved Hydrangeas and thought I would enjoy this shrub also. It is so beautiful and yet just a little bit different from Hydrangeas. I just planted this on the side of our home. The blossoms started out a very beautiful green and turned white. Hopefully it will grow and florish and become a beautiful specimen in our yard. I would recommend it to anyone in California. Just remember you are looking for an Eastern Viburnum. There are lots of varieties out there. Happy Hunting! Note: Nurseries tend to carry these when they are blooming which is April/May. They can grow to 12 feet tall and 10 feet in width. If you purchase a one gallon plant it will grow to 3 feet tall in one year with optimum care.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: